Friday, July 25, 2008

Pioneer Day weekend

I just read some of my earlier posts. Mom passed away in January and things have been really crazy. Physcially and mentally it has been really draining. My wonderful family have been a great help. We have had two garage sales and taken the rest of her stuff to charity. Thursday we spend most of the day trying to get things finished up. I can't believe it has taken us so many months to get her house ready to rent. We are shooting for September 1.

My DIL cleaned her house for us today, which I am very grateful for. This afternoon I have more energy than I've had in months.

I have also been working on dishclothes. I took a bunch of yarn down to mom's house so when I need it, it's 30 miles away. I still have found enough around the house to make booties, slippers and hats.

I have also been working on some crib quilts trying to learn how to sew on my new machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home