Thursday, August 21, 2008

More pictures


Another 5 hour sweater with hat and booties. These are the booties that go with the 5 hour sweater.

The hat is the newborn pattern done in garther stitch.








These are for AC4C this month. I have a blessing gown, but need to do the finishing. It took me two years before I was able to make my first gown, then I use to cry while making these, but now I just feel good. Meaning I know these are hard to craft, I don't think any of us are glad there is a need, just that we can full fill a need.






I love these Beginner Toddle Slippers. They work up so quickly.











Yes the booties are missing the ties, but I promise I will have them finished by the time I mail these.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I love all your charity projects!
The new born hat is so cute! Is the pattern in the knitting4children files?

6:01 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I like all the booties. What pattern is the brownish variegated ones? They're all cute.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home