Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On my needles

Right now I have in process: a wonderfully soft yarn newborn hat and a backpack.

August has been a very productive month. Because of new yarn (always a modivation) and joining a new group, I have been very modivated. Got lots of UFO's finished, a couple thrown out for lack of yarn, etc. Besides the Olympic medals, since August was my dad's birth month, I dedicate this items to him.

Need to finish up: finishing touches to a burial gown, crochet ties for 3 pair booties, two of which was made from Vanna's Choice. Sew buttons on one sweater and two bibs.

Need to: take pictures of Olympic items and get them sent off

I think this is the least amount of projects I have going at the same time. I also only have one UFO to finish, but I need to find the book that has the instructions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home